Motorola RAZR XT910 System Upgrade 651.73.30
|| ROM Update
|| Multiple languages
|| December 30, 2011
|| Dec 31, 11 12:30:09
|| 38778 views
ROM Update Details
Software update for the MOTOROLA RAZR™ XT910
This is a software update for MOTOROLA RAZR™ users who are currently using software version 651.73.15, 651.73.16, 651.73.17, and 651.73.18. This new software package will update MOTOROLA RAZR phones to software version 651.73.30 and provides many new features and performance improvements.
For optimal performance, we encourage you to download and install this latest software update. For more information on your MOTOROLA RAZR, visit us at http://www.motorola.com/myRazr.
Who can use this release?
MOTOROLA RAZR users in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, SFR, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, T-Mobile Germany and the UK.
After downloading this release you will have access to the following new features:
- New Evernote application - Save your ideas, things you like, things you hear, and things you see.
- Camera - General improvements to camera performance
- New Smart Rule Trigger - 'Motion Detection'
- Security features - Added new security features in the Google Android release
- Phone stability - Improvements on call performance and Bluetooth connectivity
- Localisation improvements
- Wi-Fi performance and stability General improvements to Wi-Fi connectivity
Instructions for installing the software
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select "Download".
2. After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated with 651.73.30 software.
If you have not received a notification message for this update:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select "About phone".
3. Select "System updates".
4. Select "Download". After the software is downloaded, select "Install".
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated 651.73.30 software.
If you have difficulty with this update, visit http://www.motorola.com/myRazr
Certain features, services and applications are network-dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your service provider for details.