|Title:||Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS550KL Android 7.0 Nougat OTA System Update|
|Released:||2017 Mar 1|
|Countries Where Available:||China, Russia, Taiwan, USA|
|Regions Where Available:||Asia, Europe, North America (NA)|
|Description:||ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS550KL WW V18.104.22.168 software upgrade
1.Upgrade from Android M to Android N
2.Remove Share Link
For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N, ASUS Share link will not work properly, please use the following alternative solutions.
Other alternative apps:
- If you want to share files across LAN, you can use ASUS file manager Network place and wireless transfer function.
- If you want to use WiFi hotspot to share files to Windows 10 PC or Android devices, you can also use ZenLink which is compatible with Share Link.
3. Remove redundant app shortcuts Audio Wizard, Splendid, System update and Flashlight from all apps menu.
- How to turn on Audio Wizard? (System settings > Sound and Vibration > Audio Wizard or Quick settings > Add Audio wizard tile)
- How to turn on Splendid? (System settings > Display > Splendid)
- How to check system update? (System settings > System Update)
- How to turn on flashlight? (Quick settings > Flashlight)
=> For users who upgraded from Android M to Android N and have upgraded ASUS Flashlight from Google Play Store before (Flashlight APK still exist in their data partition), they can still launch ASUS Flashlight from all apps menu.
4.Remove PC Suite (CD ROM)
5.Remove ShakeShake from ZenMotion.
6.The preloaded Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, and Phase Beam live wallpapers are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after system update.