An updated ROM is now available for HTC Touch Diamond2 users to download. As always, HTC is committed to providing customers with the best possible mobile experience.
ROM version: 126.96.36.199
Improved Functions :
1. HTC phones featuring Windows 6.5 are designed to handle your daily life, with only one consideration: You.
2. You can customize with programs, ringtones, TouchFLO 3D options, and more.
3. Connect with the people you care about most using Windows Live, Facebook and other chat clients available for download.
4. Backing up with Microsoft My Phone is as easy as typing in a username and password and selecting what you want to back up. Everything else is automatic. You can even let it run in the background while you surf the net, chat with friends, or have it just resting in your pocket while you relax on the couch.
5. All this and increased convenience with a one stop shop for applications available for free and for download in the brand new Marketplace.
Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade is a newer version than what is currently installed on your device. If it is the same version and your device is operating normally, there is no need to reinstall the software.
To check what version is installed on your device, click Start > Settings > System tab > Device Information > Version tab, and note the ROM version, CPU, and Radio version.
* Please note that this upgrade will erase any data stored on the device. Once you proceed with the upgrade, the system can not be downgraded again.
* Please back up your data first before upgrading your device. Before you run the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU), make sure you check and do the following:
* The USB sync cable is connected to your device and PC.
* All running applications on the device have been closed.
* Make sure that the battery level of the device is at least 50%. To check, tap Start > Settings > System tab > Power.
* The update will take up to 30 minutes, DO NOT interrupt the update process, make/receive phone calls, disconnect the device from the PC, or press any buttons until the process has been completed.
Once the RUU is downloaded, launch the application on your PC and follow the instructions.