|Title:||Samsung SCH-i535 Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 OTA System Update|
|Released:||2012 Dec 14|
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software updrade, JRO03L.I535VRBLK3, for your Samsung Galaxy S III. This update includes an upgrade to the Android Operating System 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Android version: 4.1.1
Build number: JRO03L.I535VRBLK3
System update size: 400.7 MB
SUPPORT ENHANCEMENTS AND UPGRADES
- Global Support (GSM+UMTS): Device is enabled for Global Roaming. Now take advantage of voice and data services in over 205 countries worldwide.
- Isis Mobile Wallet: Device now includes support for the Isis Mobile Wallet; Shop, pay, and save with your phone using the Isis Mobile Wallet. The Isis Mobile Wallet holds virtual versions of most things your existing wallet does such as payment cards, loyalty cards and coupons. Just tap your phone to pay at any Isis Ready merchant. Note: Isis is available in select markets only. A new Sim Card and special software will be required to use the Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Improved connectivity and reliability when syncing Google and POP-3 e-mail accounts.
- Enhancements made to improve accuracy of predictive text.
- Automatic Set Up option has been enabled when setting up a Road Runner email account.
- Improved accuracy and runs reliability of Weather application.
- Visual Voicemail has been updated to ensure proper delivery of notifications.
- Fixed resets that were sometimes seen when trying to connect to a VPN client.
- Support for opening attachments in .ics format.
- Now supports Software Upgrade Assistant; installs and runs automatically when plugged in to your computer’s USB port.
- Missed Call Log has been updated to ensure accuracy.
- Enhancements have been made to ensure the reliability of Back Up Assistant Plus.
- Improvements made to automatically reconnect to known previously used Wi-Fi sources hot spots.
- Verizon Accessories Application has been added as a preload.