|Title:||HTC Touch Pro2 (HTC Rhodium) Hotfix (SMS stability enhancement)|
|Released:||2010 Jul 5|
This update amends the internal management of SMS functionality, and enhances SMS transmission stability. This update is suitable for ROM versions less than or equal to 2.08.XXX.X.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the update on your device:
1. Make sure you have Microsoft ActiveSync® installed on your Windows XP PC or Windows Mobile Device Center on your Windows Vista® PC.
2. Connect and synchronize your device with your PC via Microsoft ActiveSync® or Windows Mobile Device Center using the USB cable.
3. Download the Update file “RHO_S2_00896.exe” to your PC or NB.
4. Copy RHO_S2_00896.exe, to your device.
5. Tap the RHO_S2_00896.exe which must be copied to your phone and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
If you performed a hard reset of your device, you need to reinstall the Update after the hard reset.