|Title:||Verizon HTC ThunderBolt 4G ADR6400 Android 2.3.5 OS Update|
|Released:||2011 Oct 20|
|Description:||Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, Build Number: 2.11.605.5; Baseband: 1.48.00.0906w_1, 0.01.78.0906w_2, for your ThunderBolt™ by HTC. This update provides several improvements for your device, as well as upgrading to the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System (OS).
- Download Manager App: New App to manage all of your downloads from web browsing, and other apps.
- App and Power Management Details: Under Manage Applications, a new “Running” tab displays a list of active applications and the storage and memory being used by each. Power efficiency mode option has also been added under Settings > Power.
- New Homescreen Experience: New widgets, icons and screens with refreshed colors.
- Full Dock Mode App: This App includes three shortcuts at the bottom: Gallery, Music and Calendar. In addition, this mode showcases Friend Stream updates, upcoming meeting invites, notifications, weather clock and has a slide show as the background wallpaper. Within this App, a user can also enable the mobile hotspot in dock mode.
Additional Features, Improvements and Fixes:
- Alarm notifications will no longer appear while in Emergency Mode.
- Improved security features that reduce device vulnerability.
- Improved data connectivity.
- Improved audio quality while using Bluetooth®.
- Improved Bluetooth security.
- Decreased wait time when saving audio attachments.
- Resolved issue with basic voicemail notification.
- V CAST Tones now comes preloaded.
- New Google Books app.
- Enhanced UI for data roaming.
- Resolved issue with SMS messages being sent to incorrect recipient on rare occasions.
- Reduced Force Close errors while using TuneWiki.
- Reduced Force Close errors when using the front camera.
- Resolved issue with audio reroute to phone while on Bluetooth.