|Title:||Asus ZenFone 3 5.2 ZE520KL Android 7.0 Nougat OTA System Update|
|Released:||2017 Mar 8|
|Countries Where Available:||China, Russia, Taiwan, USA|
|Regions Where Available:||Asia, Europe, North America (NA)|
|Description:||ZenFone 3 ZE552KL WW 14.2015.1701.8 software upgrade
1. Software update to Android 7.0 Nougat. Internal storage will decrease slightly after update, suggest to backup data and relocate media file (pictures & video clip) to SD card to reserve at least 1.5 Gbyte storage before starting the software update.
2. Add bundled notifications switch. When multiple notifications for a single app are received, they can be bundled together into a single group. This group can be expanded to see the individual messages.
3. Improve Touch performance.
4. Remove Share Link: For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N, ASUS Share link will not work properly, please use the following alternative solutions. If you want to use WiFi hotspot to share files to Windows 10 PC or Android devices, you can also use ZenLink which is compatible with Share Link. This app is expect to be on the google play in December
5. Remove redundant app shortcuts
6. Remove PC Suite (CD ROM)
7. Remove Tap and hold to show menu form Settings > ASUS customized settings > Touch key setting.
Add Tap and hold to activate Multi-window in Touch key setting.
8. Quick Settings supports multiple pages , user can swipe left to right to see more quick settings if using more than 12.
User can enter edit screen by tap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling or disabling.
9. Split Ringtone & Notifications volume bar into Ringtone and Notification volume bars on Volume Panel and Sound & Vibration Settings.
Users can apply this feature by disabling Sync volumes from Settings -> Sound & Vibration
10. For user who use Easy mode, a Launcher app menu will show on the screen after upgrading from Android M to Android N. Please select your default launcher again.
11. For user who use Easy mode, the launcher will turn back to the default launcher after upgrade from Android M to Android N. Please turn it on from Settings > Easy mode.
12. Enable FET VoLTE and VoWiFi
13. For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N and do Factory reset, the home workspace will be updated to the new layout.